How it works
Your eye care starts with a simple phone call, a few quick questions and then we can book you an appointment.
Eye Care comes as 6 simple steps
1. Contact Vision Visit either by
- Calling 01793 232588
- Email: email@example.com
We will then establish whether you are entitled to a free NHS home visit eye test and book you an appointment.
2. We will visit you and conduct a thorough eye exam using advanced mobile testing equipment.
We will check the health of the eyes and if necessary, with your consent, we will refer you for specialist treatment (for example if you need a cataract operation to see better).
3. If you need to update your glasses we have a wide variety of frames and lenses to suit every need and budget.
We will take all the measurements and order lenses specially fitted to your face.
4. Once the spectacles have arrived from the lab and passed quality control we will then make an appointment to come and fit them in your own home.
All spectacles are supplies with a complimentary case and cleaning cloth.
5. We provide aftercare between your appointments so if there are any problems with your specs (e.g. they get bent out of shape) you can call us and we will come to your house with our equipment to adjust them.
If you have any other concerns about your eyes between appointments feel free to contact us using any of the methods listed about.
6. We will remind you when your next eye test is due and start the process again.